Pearl Izumi's highest performance update to the revolutionary mountain bike shoe that was the first to deliver podium-worthy pedaling combined with no compromise off-the-bike hike-ability and traction.
- Completely re-engineered carbon composite sole does what no other can: delivers uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Zonal Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Double BOA IP1 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- Co-molded carbon rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide impressive traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- 1:1 insole system allows independent left and right arch and forefoot varus canting adjustability for optimal pedaling mechanics
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.