Light enough for XC and powerful enough for freeriders, Avid's Elixir 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake provides sweet control and power. Avid's Taperbore technology and Power Reserve Geometry deliver great modulation and pinpoint stops. Increased power comes courtesy of a super-stiff, 2-piece caliper that contains larger pistons and DOT 5.1 fluid for better heat dissipation and resistance to brake fade. Plus, the Elixir's unique design features an integrated, in-line reservoir for major weight reduction and a sleek look. It even comes complete with Avid's HS1 rotor.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools.
$11.00 - $14.99
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Making brakes that slow you down is easy, but making them light, powerful, efficient and adjustable is Avid's specialty. That's exactly what you get with their Single Digit 5 Rim Brake. The reversible noodle lets you use it front or rear, while its low weight won't hold you back on climbs. The Single Digit is impressively durable for super-smooth action season after season and it even comes with grippy brake pads to stop you with authority.
$19.99 - $27.99
Keep your disc brakes performing at their best with Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for Avid brakes. They are available in Jagwire's Mountain Sport, Mountain Pro and Mountain Pro Extreme models. The Sports have a low-noise, semi-metallic compound on a steel backing plate for all-around use. The Mountain Pros are high-performance pads with an aluminum backing plate and a semi-metallic compound. They are almost half the weight of the Sports and perfect for cross-country riding. The Pro Extremes are ideal for wet conditions or downhill with their aggressive sintered compound and vented steel backing plate.
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
$24.99 - $29.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$17.49 - $17.99
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.99 - $13.99
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$24.99 - $29.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$11.99 - $16.99
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
$29.99 - $32.99
- High performance compound recommended for all-conditions - Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.49 - $12.49
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Nail the toughest lines! Shimano's SLX Disc Brakes are equipped with features to maximize every ride. They use two oversize ceramic pistons for serious power with modulation. Ceramic pistons and the use of finned ICE-Tech brake pads dissipate heat better, so you get confident speed control with stable braking and no fade or squealing on long descents. The levers feature Servo-Wave technology for quicker engagement, more pad clearance and less free stroke, perfect for aggressive enduro/all-mountain riding. The whole system also features improved ergonomics, quick and easy one-way bleeding, direct line routing, tool-free reach adjust, and is compatible with I-spec shifter/brake integration brackets. With its impressive blend of power, ergonomics, and weight, you just can't beat SLX.
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
$70.00 - $99.99
SRAM's Force Brake Caliper delivers race-ready speed control with streamlined aesthetics at a low weight that will enhance any dream bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged aluminum construction, the Force brake offers excellent stopping power. And, you also get easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads and a handy quick release and adjustment barrel, too.
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
-PSLR-O wheelsystem carbon brake pad inserts
The only thing entry level about Avid's DB1 disc brake is its price tag. With a robust design and a crisp, precise feel—thanks to its Power Reserve Geometry and increased negative volume—the DB1 punches above its weight. Increased power comes courtesy of a super-stiff, 2-piece caliper that contains larger pistons and DOT 4 fluid for better heat dissipation and resistance to brake fade. Plus, the unique integrated reservoir provides a major weight reduction and a sleek look.
$15.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hope) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
- Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm - Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware - Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point - 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
It has a championship-winning pedigree, and is ready to take all of the punishment you want to give it. Level TLM puts proven SRAM braking performance and consistency at your fingertips, in a sleek, lightweight design optimized specifically for cross-country and light trail use. Power and modulation are delivered via the Level TLM’s alloy lever blade, DirectLink actuation, DOT 5.1 fluid, and SRAM's two-piston, monoblock caliper. The design provides superior heat management for consistent, fade-free performance all day long, and BLEEDING EDGE technology makes maintenance incredibly simple, so your brakes feel great all day—every day.
Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Level TL packs the same XC and trail-optimized power delivery into a brake set that won’t break the bank. This brake matches an alloy DirectLink lever to a lever body that contains the same technology found in the Level TLM, Level Ultimate and Guide series of brakes, for reliability and consistency you can count on.
Page 1 of 5 Next page