Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
A clever seatpost with a neat comfort-orientated trick up its sleeve — 40mm of plush sprung-travel designed to help smooth out any undulations or broken road surfaces. - Neutral 15mm offset that's perfectly suited to a wide range of bikes - Adjustable preload to fine-tune for rider weight - Forged aluminum clamp head with a 6061-T6 aluminum shaft - Simple single bolt clamp head for easy fitting and adjustments - Conforms/exceeds ISO-C (City & Trekking) test standards
The directional butting of the Energy SBS SB20 seatpost’s 6066-aluminum shaft gives it thicker walls fore and aft for stiffness and thinner walls at the sides to cut weight. A forged and machined alloy head is bonded to the top of the shaft. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL6066 w/ alloy head - Directionally butted for low weight and additional strength - Chromoly hardware - Clamp Style: Standard Rails
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
The RockShox Reverb 1x remote pairs the ergonomics of SRAM’s shifter design and low-lever-force hydraulic actuation to the internally routed Reverb Stealth B1 so riders can use their Reverb posts quicker, more easily and often, for better ride control on the trail. Reverb's 1x Remote’s Bleeding Edge fitting makes bleeding quick and simple, with an updated fluid path and bleed porting to make it easier to push fluid through the system, and a dedicated bleed adapter that plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss - Adjustable return speed by turning the collar on the remote - MatchMaker X or discrete clamp options included - 2000mm hose length - Adjustment: Infinite - Remote Position: Left
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
$569.99 - $626.00
The Reverb Stealth features Vent Valve Technology for super simple service if the need arises. Redesigned internals provide effortless actuation and increased reliability. With reduced overall post lengths and new travel options, riders of all shapes and sizes benefit from more travel than ever before. The new Reverb Stealth redefines what it means to simply go up and down. - Shorter overall post length - Stealth Internal cable routing
- Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - Available the Zipp SL Speed DI2 Internal Battery Mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery within the SL Speed seatpost. (Sold separately) - Matte Black finish - Seat Post Diameter: 31.6mm - Seat Post Length: 400mm
The new Reverb AXS XPLR dropper post delivers more control, confidence, and fun on gravel roads everywhere. Getting the saddle out of the way means more room to move, saving you from awkward maneuvering and sketchy descents. We created an all-new design complete with lightweight air-only internals featuring built-in compliance we call ActiveRide. It's like travel for your saddle. Enabled by SRAM AXS technology, Reverb AXS XPLR is part of the ultimate personalized cockpit. - New 27.2mm Reverb AXS XPLR delivers more control, confidence, and fun for gravel - ActiveRide—Air only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position. With the touch of your AXS controller, you've got built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over the roughest sections of gravel - Two travel options to choose—50mm or 75mm - Saddle clamp options compatible with 7x10 oval carbon rails. - Seat post length includes 400mm and 350mm (50mm drop only) - AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App - AXS handlebar controls (drop or flat bar) - Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components - System is completely waterproof and dustproof to IP69K—take it anywhere - SRAM AXS battery and charger included SPECIFICATIONS: - TRAVEL: 50mm, 75mm - POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm - POST LENGTH: 350mm, 400mm - REMOTE: AXS Controller Sold Separately - SADDLE RAIL COMPATIBILITY: Round/Oval (7x9 & 7x10), Round/Oval (7x9) - WEIGHT (G): 562 - WEIGHT BASED ON: 75mm Travel 400mm Length W/O battery - Battery 25g
Our intention with Reverb AXS was inventive and pure: No hoses. No routing. No energy wasted. Not a single thing in the way of the experience. We created a reliable wireless-electronic dropper post and controller that actuates with drastically less effort and zero distraction. Expanding what's possible on a bike, Reverb AXS is enabled by SRAM AXS technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS-enabled components. - Effortless Electronic-Wireless actuation and infinite height adjustment with a single touch. - Clean, simple and fast to install. No hoses to route, no fishing required. - Updated internals for faster return speed in all conditions. - New Vent Valve Technology, a simple and reliable built in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost. - SRAM AXS technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS-enabled components. - Includes RockShox AXS handlebar controller, rechargeable SRAM battery, and charger.
Built without compromise, the Highline 11 combines premium materials with our tried-and-trusted hydraulic IFP cartridge system, resulting in our lightest dropper post yet. Featuring a carbon quill, carbon head, and titanium hardware, the Highline 11 sheds up to 100 grams over our Highline 7, all without compromising on any features or construction. The post maintains all of your favorite elements such as infinite adjustment and a reliable hydraulic IFP. Built with every rider in mind, from cross country racer to weekend enduro rider the Highline 11 is available in travel lengths ranging from 60mm to 170mm allowing the rider to choose the perfect post for them.
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
The all-new Highline delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation for any bike. Details - Shorter insertion length to fit more bikes - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained IFP hydraulic cartridge - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt quick-connect head - Remote sold separately
- Longer Drop – The Tellis is now available in 200mm drop so riders can benefit from the ability to further drop their saddle. This allows for more free movement on the bike when the trails get steep, fast or technical - The same proven & trusted design, now in a longer 200mm drop length - Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic—Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head—With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Intelligent Keyway System—Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation—Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved—Tested Down To -20C - Featherlight Lever Thumb Actuation—Industry Leading - 282mm insertion length - 1x Lever included—With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
New updated design! Leapfrogging off the original Pivotal seat system, the Stealth system offers a way to install your seat without fishing an allen key through the top patch. With the Stealth system, the need for a patch and slot on the seat is eliminated and the anchoring seat bolt can be threaded from the bottom using a Stealth seat post. Kink Stealth seat posts are made from a single, 3D-forged piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and are available in assorted lengths. Note: You can also use traditional Pivotal seats with Stealth seat posts. TECH SPECS - Length: Medium 180mm, Large 330mm - Diameter: 25.4mm - Material: 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - System: Stealth - Weight: Medium 4.1oz, Large 6.8oz
- 6061 cold forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy clamp - Cold drawn 6061-T6 extruded outer tube and inner shaft - The spring preload is easy to adjust with a single hex wrench, to fit the rider's weight - The slider rests on Teflon bushings, for a smooth, effortless operation - Travel: 40mm
$479.99 - $539.99
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
The Pro PLT seatpost is constructed of strong and lightweight 3D forged AL-7050 and features an innovative 1-bolt clamping system that provides ultra-secure clamping and ease of use.
With sleek internal routing, rock-solid feel, and silky smooth actuation, the lightweight Contact S is the post of choice for the Giant Factory Off-Road Team. Capable of being completely rebuilt with available service kits, Giant’s latest generation of dropper is offered in four different sizes and travel lengths, assuring a perfect fit for all riders. - Up to 150mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Lightweight aluminum design - New dual-seal design improves durability for extended use - Compatible with internal cable routing only - Improved remote lever design provides smoother action - Includes updated 1x remote
$483.95 - $514.95
Our award-winning REVIVE is also available as an oversized version for 34.9mm seattubes. Not only the lower tube diameter increased to 34.9, but also the stanchion tube grew form 25mm to 28mm. Finally there is a dropper that gives a stunning look in beefy seattubes while gaining strenght and stiffness at the same time. This is unrivaled by the competition. Optimized wall thickness and materials keep the weight extremely low and so our REVIVE MAX weighs in lower than some "regular" sized posts of the competition. Let´s see, what´s special about our REVIVE posts: What if there was a dropper post, that actually solves and not just improves reliability issues, saves cost and time on the long run, and does not let you worry about too much time spent at service-centers? Or how about “bleeding” your seat post within a few seconds, while it is still installed in your bike? BikeYoke presents the REVIVE dropper post, featuring one of the most brilliant design features in dropper post design in many years. More than 10 years of experience in drop-post design went into the “REVIVE” and the development has finally paid off. Of, course, just as many other companies, BikeYoke would say, that REVIVE is reliable and strong and smooth, … And yes, REVIVE is all of that, but not because we tried to improve current designs, but because we were thinking outside of the box and created a new concept, that is completely different from everything before. To understand the benefits over other posts you have to know about the problems of many current designs first: Many of the popular current seatpost designs are based on a hydraulic lockout-system that relies on a perfectly sealing IFP (Internal Floating Piston), separating oil from air to prevent the seatpost from getting sagging or bouncing. There are a lot of difficulties to overcome when using an IFP because an IFP has to maintain 100% sealing function. If air could go to the oil side, your post will start becoming springy. This happens to a lot of posts in the market already and is the main issue why posts need to be serviced. That´s why BikeYoke´s “REVIVE” features a NON-IFP design, because we think it is too difficult - if not impossible - to make a really reliable design using an IFP. REVIVE only requires 2 dynamic seals in the hydraulic circuit: The shaft sealing and the main piston sealing for the lockout mechanism. The highly critical IFP has been removed, and with it the need of perfect concentricity and finish of the sealing surfaces of the tubes. The lack of an IFP also results in the smoothest action you can think of. The most important and ground-breaking feature of Revive is its “REVIVE-VALVE”. Even REVIVE can get air somewhere where it does not belong. This can happen for example when you actuate your seatpost while its upside down. And here is where the patented RESET VALVE comes into play: - Insert a 4mm Hex Key into the REVIVE hex port, turn it and push down the post by hand. - This will reset your hydraulic circuit on the fly - whenever. wherever. This is done just within a few seconds and only by the turn of a 4mm Allen key or the integreated mini reset lever, that comes with the post - of course without even having to remove your drop post from your bike. So, now one might already understand that: - No external air will want go inside the post´s hydraulic circuit, since it is charged with higher pressure, than its surroundings. - No oil will go out (or at least very very little oil over the curse of a long time), because of very stable sealing - external sealing has never been a real problem of current post design - The hydraulic system can be reset to “new” via the unique “REVIVE-valving” - This means the hydraulic circuit is a very stable closed system and basically maintenance free. Still there are parts that will need to be serviced sooner or later and when designing REVIVE it was put a lot of attention to maximum user-friendly serviceability: - Bushings and keyway pins will wear over time. Usually, the pins wear first and you would want to replace them to reset your rotational play. - Exchanging the pins and the lower bushing is simple and does not require any opening of the hydraulic system and can be done within less than 5 minutes. 1 set REVIVE dropper post includes: - 1x REVIVE Seatpost - 1x cable housing 1500mm - 1x inner wire 1700mm - 2x housing endcap - 1x barrel cable clamp - 1x air valve adapter - 1x Quick-Reset-Lever - 1x remote (optional) - 1x BikeYoke I-spec adapter or Splits Clamp (optional) - 1 set titanium saddle bolts and nuts (optional)
Well, what's to say about our new DIVINE SL? It is simply the lightest production dropper post in the world with a total length of 400mm and 80mm infinite drop. Tailored to the needs of XC and marathon racers, the DIVINE SL is the youngest offspring of our dropper family. Based on the award-winning and patented REVIVE technology, we've modified the internals to work perfectly with the shorter travel. Of course, you can mount and use your DIVINE SL also on bikes outside the XC department. However, the DIVINE SL was specifically designed in respect of XC riders' requirements. One of the features, is the "Tech-Climb" feature. While our DIVINE SL is completely locked in place in the top-out and bottom-out position for consistent riding position, the post can slightly spring in the middle positions. We've found out, that extremely steep and technical (e.g. rooty or rocky) uphill sections can be conquered with much more ease, when the saddle is just slightly dropped (lets say about 1-2cm). Having the saddle dropped just a bit (and not completely), the "Tech-Climb" feature" also adds some suspension to the post, filtering the impacts of roots and rocks. Back fully extended or fully dropped, the post is rigid again. Titanium saddle bolts, carbon and oval rail compatible forged clamping plates, tapered tubes. All of this comes stock on the DIVINE SL to achieve a sensational low weight of 395g (30.9/400mm). Another unique feature of our DIVINE SL: - You can easily cut it to a short as 283mm, if you can spare the extra length with your frame and saddle height. The cut weight can go to a minimum of 345g! - The shorter travel allows the DIVINE SL to come with a design, that doesn't require manual resets like the REVIVE. Of course, our DIVINE SL requires internal routing of the cable through your frame. 1 set DIVINE dropper post includes: - 1x DIVINE SL Seatpost - 1x cable housing 1500mm - 1x Inner wire 1700mm - 2x housing Endcap - 1x remote (optional) - 1x Bike Yoke I-spec adapter or Splits-clamp (optional)
$419.99 - $569.99
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
$409.99 - $444.99
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
$444.99 - $459.99
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
$599.99 - $629.99
- LEV CI takes rhythm from the trail and injects it straight into your soul. - 65-175 millimeters of perfect drop are just enough to turn your ride up to eleven. - A full unidirectional carbon mast routes our Recourse II Ultralight Cable System directly through your frame to our KGSL lightweight remote – a combination saving over 50g compared to our KG ALLOY remote and standard shift cable. - The result is clean lines for you and your bike. LEV CI’s newly designed cable interface system is easier to setup and service while at the other end, a high compression-molded head connects LEV CI to your saddle. - Our patented one-way roller clutch bearing and highly evolved seal collar keep LEV CI running smooth and free of side-play for thousands of miles and vertical feet.
$279.99 - $369.99
The Highline 3 delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation. Details - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained hydraulic cartridge delivers industry-leading quality and reliability - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt standard head - Remote sold separately
Page 1 of 3 Next page