When you need more cargo carrying capacity, attach Yakima's RackandRoll 66 trailer to your vehicle and you'll be able to bring everything along. At 66-inches wide, the RackandRoll can carry a combination of bikes, kayaks, and rooftop boxes - basically, whatever you need. Its sturdy aluminum construction with four inches of suspension ensures it will withstand heavy loads and rough roads while still remaining light enough to maneuver by hand. When you return home from your trip, the RackandRoll easily detaches from your hitch then folds flat for easy storage.
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
- Extra cargo version of the iGo Turbo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seat and cargo basket - Straps on pedals secure feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2 to 9
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
Replacement security foot straps for Limo Child Carrier - Compatible with Limo Child Carrier
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
Yakima's Heavy Duty Shocks increase the carrying capacity of Yakima's RackandRoll 78 trailer from 250 pounds to 350 pounds (RackandRoll sold separately).
The elements are no match for your gear with Topeak's Journey Trailer and DryBag on your side. This all-weather hauler boasts a strong frame, fast-rolling 16-inch wheel, a highly-visible flag and a rain-beating fender, too. And it attaches to almost any bike via Topeak's included SlideLock quick release hitch. The included DryBag features waterproof construction, sonically welded seams and a water-repelling roll-top closure to keep your stuff safe and dry in any conditions. Inclement weather won't stand a chance.
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
Replacement Stroller Handlebar for Model A Bicycle Trailer - Compatible with Model A Bicycle Trailer
Replacement Front Stroller Wheel for Model A Bicycle Trailer - Compatible with Model A Bicycle Trailer
Replacement security foot straps for Taxi Child Carrier - Compatible with Taxi Child Carrier
Make backing up your Yakima RackandRoll trailer a cinch with this 40-inch tall, bright yellow fiberglass pole. It increases the visibility of the rear of your trailer for you and others on the road. Attaches to your trailer frame or crossbar easily.
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
All aboard the fun train! Adams' Folding Tandem Trail-A-Bike lets your children pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. Easy to pull and pedal, it has a steel frame, a 20-inch wheel and boasts a 7-speed drivetrain so the front child can shift with you to cruise over the ups and downs. With a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The youth-size pedals, grips and seats allow your kiddos to ride in comfort and style, a bashguard provides drivetrain protection, and both handlebars are adjustable for a perfect fit. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
More than 25 years since its debut in 1986, the Folder One is the original that continues to set the bar for the hitch bike category. Featuring the patented Adams hitch that is often imitated but never duplicated, the Folder One offers unmatched safety and durability for years of enjoyment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Folder One is the best way to introduce 4-6 year-olds to the joys of cycling. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 4-6 - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
The Folder Compact offers all of the safety and durability of the Folder One in a slightly smaller package. The patented easy-store folding frame fits into your trunk for easy transport and accommodates kids with up to 2" shorter inseams than the Folder One. Like all Trail-A-Bikes, the Compact is backed by a lifetime warranty so your family can ride with confidence. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 3-5 - Shorter reach and cranks, smaller chainring, and narrow handlebar - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands.
Replacement Seat Pad for Limo Child Carrier - Compatible with Limo Child Carrier
Replacement Front Stroller Wheel for Model T Bicycle Trailer - Compatible with Model T Bicycle Trailer
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
Conveniently attaches to the tongue of your RackandRoll trailer to keep it from tipping down when not attached to your hitch.
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Easily removable weather cover protects passengers in inclement weather - Bicycle trailer and stroller attachments included - Adjustable seating for either one or two passengers - Stroller wheel locks for jogger functionality - Generous storage for all
Weehoo's iGo Cargo Basket Kit transforms your iGo or iGo 2 Trailer Bike (sold separately) into a trailer that's ready to haul 1,800 cubic inches of cargo. It simply attaches to the frame in place of an existing seat on the iGo. It's a great option when the kids start riding their own bikes.
This spare wheel and tire fits all Yakima RackandRoll trailers. It features a black hubcap and all mounting hardware needed. Keep the road trip alive and well.
Replacement Steel Rim Wheel Set for Model A/Model T Bicycle Trailers - Compatible with Model A Bicycle Trailer
Page 1 of 2 Next page