$82.99 - $139.99
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Zipp's stalwart Service Course SL 80 handlebars now have an option for those who prefer an ergonomic flat top. The new Service Course SL 80 Ergo retain the same 80mm reach and 125mm drop of the existing Service Course 80 bars, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. New is the flattened bar top and a 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo are our first ergo bars to be clip-on compatible. Made of 7050 aluminum, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo weighs 275g for a 42cm-wide bar. It is available in High Polish Black, which features white logos on gloss black background, or Beyond Black, with a subtle matte black logo on the gloss black bar. Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - Affordable - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Flat transition to hoods - Short reach to brake levers - 3° backsweep for wrist comfort - Anatomic drop shape - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand
Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
$179.99 - $189.99
The VukaClip is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position at an affordable price. Redesigned to be easier to set up and adjust. The VukaClip is available with an above-bar or below-bar mounting system for achieving an optimized aero position. The VukaClip also has a large, redesigned armrest to reduce pressure points and increase comfort. The VukaClip is made with the industry-standard 22.2mm clamp diameter for maximum versatility, making it compatible with Vuka Alumina extensions, the Vuka Carbon Extensions as well as most extensions on the market. Features - Fit, security, and adjustability - Above-bar or below-bar mounting system - Compatible with most extensions
The Svet TT was designed for Time Trial and Triathlon usage and features a sleek UCI compliant 3:1 wing. Strategic cable slot positioning enables streamlined internal compatibility for electronic or mechanical shifting cable management while the zero drop and upturn brake extensions provide better positioning for climbing and cornering while in the pursuits. - Weight: 210g (42cm) - Width: 44cm (center to center) - Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Clamp Width: 140mm - (44mm) - Clip Compatible: Yes - Material: Multi-Direction, Multi-layer Carbon Fiber - Pursuit Reach: 165mm (center to tip) - Pursuit Drop: 0mm - Pursuit OD/ID: 25.4 / 19.5mm - Drop Outsweep: No
The Pro PLT Compact handlebar is constructed of light and strong AL-2014 DB aluminum. It features a compact bend for an ergonomic position while riding in the drops.
6061 aluminum. - All purpose road bar ideal for custom fitting - 31.8mm Bar clamp diameter - 120mm Drop, 75mm Reach (Short and Shallow) - Sand blast black finish - 382g, 38cm
Profile's Largo bar uses double-butted 7075 aluminum to make a lightweight handlebar that maximizes stiffness for sprinting and climbing. A wider center clamping area easily accommodates clip-on aerobars and the extended reach means there's no compromise between an aerobar or in-the-drops position. The Largo is also shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability and offers excellent comfort due to its ergonomic bends.
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe Alloy handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe Alloy is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling.
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials, and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the 7050 Descendant riser bar. It’s stiff, tough, dependable, and gives you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Made with tough 7050 alloy - Descendant geometry from TruVativ's best enduro rider’s input - Backsweep: 7° - Upsweep: 5°
Designed for the most comfort and control on a gravel bike. The Superghiaia shape is optimized for comfort regardless of where you hold it. The center section comes straight from our award-winning Superergo comfort bar, while the corner grip adds a new position of great comfort while climbing. The top section of the drops curve straight down so the hoods are in the most comfortable position, while the extreme flat under the hood creates a wider hand position. All these comfort features also increase control, as a proper grip on your handlebars helps you maneuver better, while the bottom flat and wide hand position gives you more leverage. Multi Flare: The Superghiaia combines our award-winning Superergo grip with a multi-angled flare. The top section of the drop is standard so the hoods are angled as intended and the lower section has an extreme flare for optimal control. Center Section: The center section is borrowed from our industry-leading Superergo bar, including the corner grip that gives you an extra hand position. Especially on long rides, having multiple hand positions improves comfort. - Unidirectional carbon—ultralight layup - Internal cable channels - Stem torque, 4-bolt: 6Nm max. - Stem torque, 2 bolt: 8Nm max. - Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm max. - Clip-ons: Not compatible - Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
3T started life as a master drop bar manufacturer. Nobody else had the same technical ability to manipulate tubing, and thus 3T became the first company to focus on more ergonomic (i.e. more complex) shapes. That focus continues to this day, now with the complete shape freedom of carbon. The previous generation, the Ergonova, was lauded worldwide as the top ergonomic bar. In fact, it was so good, we didn't touch the center section at all when designing the new SuperErgo. We did change everything else though, ensuring the SuperErgo will continue 3T's streak as the ergo bar of choice for road cyclists. Drop Grip: The gradual change in curvature makes the grips comfortable for hands of all sizes. The tighter top bend ensures the newest Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shift/brake levers align perfectly for a very comfortable hand position on the hoods. Corner Grip (LTD only): More and more people ride extended periods of time with their hands in the corners, yet in ergonomic design, this area never received any attention. Our new corner design improves comfort and creates a more secure grip. Center Grip: When we surveyed our customers about their desires for this new ergonomic bar, amateur and professionals alike pleaded with us not to change this area at all. It's that comfortable. So we left it alone. - Unidirectional carbon—ultralight layup - Internal cable channels - Stem torque: 6Nm max. - Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm max. - Clip-ons: Not compatible - Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
$109.99 - $119.99
Brendan Fairclough's signature handlebar is an homage to the effortless style, grace, and speed exemplified by Brendan's every move. The BF800 Brendog signature handlebar, which has been developed and tested on the World Cup DH circuit for almost three years to perfect the feel he demands for World Cup-caliber speed. Creating the perfect combination of rise, width, bends, sweep, flex, and responsive damping is not an easy task, but DEITY has perfected the ability to deliver the best-feeling handlebars with unparalleled strength time-and-time again. Utilizing Brendan's preferred 8-degree backsweep with our favorite 5-degree upsweep gives this bar a more aggressive positioning to attack the gnarliest DH trails in the world. At an 800mm width and featuring a 30mm rise, our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology coupled with our Mono Heat Treatment Procedure delivers a handlebar that is more than 20% stronger than any other handlebar from our competition at this weight category. We guarantee you will look as good as Brendan riding his signature BF800 Brendog Handlebar while you're pushing your limits to match his speed and style! So get your hands on DEITY's latest and greatest rider collaboration, designed to elevate your ride to podium status! - The Brendan Fairclough Signature Handlebar - Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications - Developed and tested rigorously for nearly 3 years on the World Cup DH circuit - Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blast and polished ano finish - Brendog signature 8-degree bend / backsweep by 5-degree upsweep - 800mm width - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - Mono Heat Treatment Procedure for increased strength - Stiffness for tracking yet compliant for endless chatter and big hits - Wider center bore spacing for unrivaled stability - Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore - Alignment control markers for perfect set up and spacing of your levers - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with color graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 30mm rise (343 grams)
Get low with Zipp’s Service Course SL-88 bars. Their longer reach provides an extra aero advantage in the drops, and because they’re angled outwards by 3 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. The ends of the drops are flat to reach straight down upon; this also helps keep your hands locked in place during sprints. Zipp paid attention to detail and crafted the transition from brake hood to the tops perfectly, ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic position wherever you choose to grasp. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
$223.99 - $249.99
With the Descendant series, TRUVATIV focuses in on the characteristics that matter most to true mountain bikers: durability, specificity, affordability, and style. Guided by input from the best riders, the components in the Descendant line have been designed to work on the most aggressive trails. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Carbon fiber perfection
Coming in at a comfortable 9" even, the Kink Grizzly bars are a nice balance of height and width. Like all Kink handlebars, the Grizzly bars use only the best 4130 chromoly steel material and our TruTherm post-weld heat treatment process to ensure maximum strength. The 13-butted tubing design means the bars are thicker in the bends, which adds strength where bars need it most. TECH SPECS - Rise: 9-inches - Width: 29.5-inches - Backsweep: 12 Degrees - Upsweep: 1 Degree - Tubing: 13-Butted 4130 Chromoly Steel - Heat Treatment: TruTherm Post Weld Heat Treated - Weight: 28.3oz
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
For maximum cruising comfort! - Chrome plated finish - 680mm width
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, we have increased the width to 800mm - Our proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminum and variable gauge taperwall tubing is the key ingredient of the Fatbar - With careful and efficient use of material, we have massively reduced the weight to a trail-worthy 315g
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
A Spank-quality 35mm handlebar that won't cost you an arm and leg? Freeride-inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile, and the Spoon 35 is rock-solid whether you live for trails or bike parks. 800mm wide, you can dial your fit as the Spoon 35 is adjustable to 740mm. - Cost-effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Length: 800mm - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Choose 25/40 - 35mm clamp diameter - 5° up x 8° backsweep - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, E-Bike
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- DH race-tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm
$77.99 - $82.99
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT The all-new Contact SL Riser road handlebar is an ergonomically shaped aluminum bar that provides maximum stability, stiffness and compliance at a low weight. Along with a comfortable shallow drop, the Contact SLR Riser bar also features a 20mm rise to accommodate a wider fit range as well as offer a lower stem stack for a sleeker profile. FEATURES - Giant advanced alloy manufacturing process delivers a stiff but compliant aluminum bar at minimal weight - 20mm rise for additional fit range
Page 1 of 6 Next page