$9.99 - $12.49
- Perfect finishing touch to a bike built - 7075-T6 aluminum - M5 x 15mm - 4Nm max torque - For water bottle cages only. - Never use these aluminum bolts in a structural application.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage’s clean lines and clean laser logo really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Poly—its LockTight Wings design grip your bottle securely while still keeping it easily accessible. - 100% Polycarbonate - LockTight Wings design - Laser-etched logo - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
$21.99 - $24.99
With double-walled construction to keep water cold twice as long as other bottles, the insulated CamelBak Podium Chill is the best-of-the-best for delivering cold, consistent cycling hydration. Features like optimized cage fit and improved cleanability continue to make this bottle a favorite among professionals and recreational users alike. It is and always has been 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. - Double-Walled Construction: Keeps water cold twice as long - Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages - Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort - High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills - 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean - Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning - Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport - Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
This budget minded, 23 gram cage ticks all the right boxes for folks putting their bike on a diet, without breaking the bank. - Minimalist profile - Ultra-snug fit with a solid grip - V-shape opening allows easier side insertion on small frames - 23g
The Mountain Aluminum Bottle Cage features a knurled top securely grips the bottle. - Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68g / 2.4 oz
Cage: - Improved reinforced composite material - Redesigned cage bracket Tool: - Nylon reinforced composite storage box - Chromium-vanadium steel body - Clutch 9: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; T25 and flat-head screwdriver
$15.99 - $19.99
- 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - Integrated sports cap makes for quick hydration–pull for a cool stream and push to lock for a spill-free seal. - The innovative Sport Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Dash Handle turns your bottle into the ultimate travel companion, and its convenient loop keeps hydration at your fingertips. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact - Weight: 150 g / 5.3 oz - Capacity: 0.71 L / 24 fl oz
$22.49 - $23.99
When speed matters, our Breakaway Insulated Bolt bottle delivers a burst of cool hydration quickly. Just grab, squeeze, and drink up without splatter. Engineered to keep liquids cool to the last drop. As cycling enthusiasts, we know a thing or two about power sprints, brutal hills, and relishing the downhill ride. We also know there's nothing better than taking a big swig of cold water, hours after it's poured. So, we built the Breakaway® Insulated bottle for road warriors like us—those who sweat hard, hydrate harder, and demand replenishment. Your liquids will stay cool twice as long, thanks to the Tri-Layer™ insulation and radiant heat reflective technology. Plus, we've re-engineered it to lighten your ride while still delivering simple hydration. The compact and durable design fits most bike cages and includes a high-flow, self-sealing Surge Cap™ for spill-proof transport.
$20.99 - $23.99
- NEW Integrated Muckguard protects Surge Valve from whatever the trail dishes up - 12oz Size is perfect for Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes - 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - The Breakaway Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and pushes closed for leak-proof transport. - The innovative Surge Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact
Features - UD carbon fiber - Specifically designed for the performance rider - Super lightweight at just 14g
$15.99 - $19.99
A new design and improved cleanability maintains the Podium bottle's position as the best-of-the-best within the cycling industry. This premium bike bottle prioritizes performance and excellent cage fit above all else for both professional and recreational users. Easy to squeeze and always BPA free, the Podium is the ultimate bottle for rapid and reliable hydration. - Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages - Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort - High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills - 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean - Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning - Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport - Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
$79.99 - $99.99
Blackburn's Cinch Carbon Cage embodies an elegant and sleek design that has a firm grip to keep your bottles cinched down. - UD Carbon Fiber - Uni-Directional carbon fiber material allows for maximum strength, and minimal material for ultimate weight savings - Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike. Details: - Black Matte is the lightest color/finish combination. Weight may vary up to 3 grams between other colors/finishes. - Two mounting bolts included Dimensions: - Length 140mm/5.51in - Width 78mm/3.07in - Height 78mm/3.07in - Weight-16g/0.04lbs
Features - Fresh antimicrobial technology - 100% dishwasher safe, rated up to 90°C - New nozzle design produces 50% greater water flow - Dual wall insulated design keeps contents cool
Zipp's SL Speed Carbon Bottle Cage features an ultra-light (18g) design engineered for flexibility and strength. Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the SL Speed cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
$31.99 - $57.49
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% anodized aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
Carry the strange Designed to carry bulky items, like sleeping pads, on the sides of your fork legs to free up valuable space in your bags. The perfect marriage of two classic Blackburn products … a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. The Outpost comes with two compression straps to help you carry even more on your adventures. - CARRY BULKY ITEMS - Mounting these cages to your downtube or fork legs will allow you to carry bulky items like coats, tents and sleeping bags outside of your seat post or handlebar bags. - INCLUDES STRAPS - Outpost cages include rubberized straps to keep your cargo securely attached where you want it. - LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Leak-proof and easy to fill with SLIDE SEAL - PLUG-N-PLAY allows quick removal of the hose - Free from BPA and PVC
- Most versatile entry-level riding backpack - Technical, well-ventilated carrying System with extra wide hip belt - Superior comfort, well-climatized Air Pad back padding - Superior pocket management - Internal tool compartment with organizer functionality - Exterior transport flap for your bike helmet - Compatible with hydration bladders up to 3 liters - Material: N 100/D. Shadow Box, PU Coated, P200D - Volume: 8L - Size: 24 x 43 x 8cm (9.4 x 16.9 x 3.5”) - Weight: 500g (1.1lbs)
Right side bottle pull. - MTB and Road compatible - Allows use of a water bottle in small / uniquely shaped / full suspension frames - Stiff, durable, alloy construction securely holds bottle no matter what the terrain throws at you - Holds standard 74mm diameter bottles - 44g
- Excellent bottle retention - Easy bottle insertion and removal - Adapts to different bottle diameters - Material: Technopolymer resin and reinforced composite materials - Lightweight: 30 g
Lightweight alloy bottle cage. - Height adjustable - Quick and easy installation - Fits all handlebars between 22.2 and 31.8mm
- Made from carbon shell and glass fiber core - Very lightweight at 29g - Reinforced carbon shell for optimal clamping - Minimalist design and color make it a perfect fit with every bike
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Carbon’s clean lines and hand-painted edges really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Carbon with LockTight wings, which hold bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand-painted - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Lezyne's Flow Caddy is a lightweight, rigid container that fits into any Lezyne and most other bottle cages, and serves as universal storage for a patch kit, multi-tool, extra tube, or phone. The Flow Caddy features a large opening which provides quick and easy access to contents and a secure screw-top. The labeled organizer secures and organizes your gear.
- Durable fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames. - Available in right-side configuration only. - Integrated storage container. - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage (CO2 cartridges sold separately) - CO2 inflator head - V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer and tire plug kits
B-RAD Everywhere Base 3
$20.99 $34.99 40% Off
The perfect 16 oz Tumbler for your pint-sized adventures. It's constructed using double-walled, vacuum-insulated stainless steel, keeping your morning coffee or happy hour beverages at just the right temperature. It's topped off with a tri-mode lid for flow control so you don't spill while you chill. The heavy-duty powder coat is scratch resistant and allows you to toss the tumbler in the dishwasher when you're finished. A non-slip silicone pad on the base grips surfaces to avoid scratches and spills. Free of BPA, BPS, and BPF. Nothing but clean drinking around here.
Page 1 of 8 Next page