- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
$22.00 - $34.99
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 9mm - Thread Pitch: 15 x 1.5mm
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
$14.99 - $20.99
Our Seatpost Adapters quite literally fill the gap, and with over 25 sizes available, the combinations are endless. These Seatpost Adapters are compatible with static, suspension and dropper Seatposts.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$7.99 - $23.99
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Giant's Connect SL S-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extensions are for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the S-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, these are featherweight and super-stiff extension bars. Plus, they have 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or you carry it without the EnergyPak
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover. - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or when you carry it without the EnergyPak.
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
$129.99 - $134.99
Cane Creek Progressive Rate VALT coil springs are designed to provide riders with a true rise-in-rate spring curve. - Springs feature the progressiveness and ramp-up that hard-charging riders demand - Designed for use with Cane Creek Coil shocks - Progression begins at 50% into the stroke of the spring - Crafted from high-performance spring steel - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks
$11.70 - $17.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models. - Neoprene construction
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
The premier bar plugs in the pro peloton scream style. Color match or contrast to get your ideal look. Star Plugz are the clear choice for the discerning rider. - Anodized aluminum bar plugs - 3mm screw & expand - Laser-etched - Patented lock tight crown design (plugs never fall out)
Who does not love a nicely cleaned up cockpit? This neatly CNC-machined piece of black anodized and laser engraved 6061-T6 Aluminum attaches all Triggys directly to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake and saves an extra clamp on the handlebars. You can also use it to mate SRAM triggers or other remotes with with your I-Spec EV Shimano brake. Our BikeYoke I-Spec EV adapters are available as "left" or "right" side for Shimano brake levers and you can also flip sides if you prefer a certain more inward or outward remote position: Compatible brakes: - Deore BL-M6100/6120 - SLX BL-M7100/7120 - XT BL-M8100/8120 - XTR BL-M9100/9120 Compatible remotes/shift levers: - BikeYoke Triggy serie - OneUp Remote V2 - Specialized Command Post SLR - Race Race Remote Turbine R - SRAM EX1 - SRAM NX EAGLE - SRAM GX / GX EAGLE / GX EAGLE AXS - SRAM X1 - SRAM X01 / X01 EAGLE / X01 EAGLE AXS - SRAM XX1 / XX1 EAGLE / X01 EAGLE AXS - Rock Shox Reverb AXS
$19.99 - $34.99
40-Series replacement cartridge bearings feature durable black oxide construction. - Compatible with 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
Get some of the most precisely machined spacers on the market. Chris King's spacer kits include one each of their 25mm, 12mm, 6mm, and 3mm spacers.
$52.99 - $58.00
Replacement hoods for SRAM hydraulic shifter/brake levers.
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Compatible with 47mm lower headset bearings - Compatible with 33mm (1-1/4") tapered steerer tubes - Lightweight aluminum construction
- Allows easy, tool-free adjustment of spring rate - Includes spring, adjuster, and 5 performance adapters - Lightweight (highest grade steel allows less material) - See https://sprindex.com/pages/compatibility for fitment details
- Complete Aluminum 1 1/8" Headset Cap Kit - Features 7075 T6 Machined Aluminum Bolt - Includes 3mm, 5mm, and 8mm Spacers - Spacers Feature a Thin Profile For a Minimalist Style - Countersunk Bolt Design - Kit Includes the Star Nut - Weight: 13 grams (without star nut)
Page 1 of 33 Next page