$15.99 - $29.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
Be safe out there. Evo's Canadarm Barend Mirror is bar mounted for ease. Its flexible positioning allows ideal rear visibility, perfect for commuters.
The premier bar plugs in the pro peloton scream style. Color match or contrast to get your ideal look. Oil Slick Star Plugz are the perfect touch for the perfect cockpit. - Oil Slick aluminum bar plugs - 3mm screw & expand - Laser-etched - Patented lock tight crown design (plugs never fall out)
Replacement saddle rail clamps for Crank Bros. seatpost. Two sizes let you choose a saddle with either 7x7mm or 7x9mm rails.
The new OneLoc remote provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar translates in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes and RockShox's Reverb remote.
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A1 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, new strain relief - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
Get ready to get fast with Vision's Team Clip-Ons. The butted-aluminum J-bend extensions are light and stiff, plus they feature fully internal cable routing. You'll also love the 3-position carbon arm rests with supportive foam pads for dialing in your ideal aero position.
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
Our new Sonic bracket has been designed as the successor to the J2, which has been a somewhat ignored part of our range. With this update, it brings our new generation fit range to a wider range of price points, replacing the J2 bracket. The Ergo armrest has been created to offer both a huge upgrade in fit range as well as increased rider comfort with a supportive curve to cup the arms. Performance - The Sonic/Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to create as little aerodynamic drag as possible. The main purpose of an aerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position. Despite a fairly minimalist appearance, the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose. Fit Data - The extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt. There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1500 possible configurations. As a clip-on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable clip-on bar on the market (and in history). It is worth noting that our previous top level clip-on aerobar, the J4/F35, offered 90 possible configurations. This highlights the significant step forward we’ve made with our new generation aerobars in allowing riders to precisely adjust their position. Origin - After we released the Supersonic (J5) as a premium bracket with market-leading fit options and versatility, we wanted to bring the same kind of options to the rest of our range of brackets and thus aerobars. By simplifying the extension clamp and shifting the wing forward to the bar center line, we were able to meet our targets. As a consequence of the simplification the Sonic is the lightest of our current brackets. The Ergo armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests. By swapping sides or rotating the armrests smaller increments of movement are achieved – making it simple to fine tune a riders position or match the position from their previous aerobar or bike. - Bracket: Sonic - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Armrest: Ergo / 10mm Pads - Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm) - Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Stack: The minimum is 60mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 130mm stack with (70mm of spacers added) - Weight: 559g
- Lightweight, super-efficient dual-ring chain guide for 2 x 10 drivetrains - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated bashguard protects chainrings - SRAM model specific to XX, XO, X9 and X7 2x10 cranks - 145-165g
- 4, 5, & 6mm stainless steel fastener kit - Includes socket cap screws, flat socket cap screws, flat washers, lockwashers, plain nuts, and locking nuts - 218 Pieces Kit contains: - M4 X 8 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M4 X 16 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M4 X 8 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 12 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 X 10 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 x 8 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 X 16 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M5 X 16 Button Socket Head qty. 16 - M5 X 25 Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M6 X 20 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M6 X 35 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M6 X 45 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M4 Flat Washer qty. 8 - M5 Hex Nut qty. 20 - M5 Nylock Nut qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 20 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 20 - M6 Hex Nut qty. 8 - M6 Nylock Hex Nut qty. 6 - M6 Flat Washer qty. 8 - M6 Lockwasher qty. 8
Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Assemblies
The Shimano Saint M800-2 Bash Guard protects your chainrings and ensures you can get even rowdier on the downhill course. - Use with CR1078: Saint FC-M800-2 Chainring bolt set - Shimano OEM bash guard for M800-2 crank sets - Material: Polycarbonate - Max chainring size: 32T
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
3T's S-Bend Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature ergonomic bends to keep your wrists comfortable during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
Shimano Mountain Deore XT M8000 Shift Pod Cable Adjusting Unit
$13.99 - $21.99
Jagwire Disc Brake Hose Parts - For use only with Shimano branded hydraulic hose
Get your scratched Shimano Dura-Ace shifters looking new again with these replacement name plates. They're perfect for sprucing up a well-used bike or erasing the marks of a crash.
Set of 5 Torx bolts for faceplate and steerer clamp, for Arx II stems.
Clamp caps and bolts for DiffLock clamp in Ionic and Palladio seatposts – fit round saddle rails 7mm.
Page 1 of 25 Next page