Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 10-speed Exogram compact crank, these are the rings for you. RED Exogram cranks have a hidden 5th bolt behind the crank arm
$33.99 - $46.99
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's Force X-Glide Chainring. This solid ring is crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting.
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 22 compact crank, these are the rings for you.
$55.00 - $74.99
612 Track rings are the perfect compliment to any 144mm B.C.D. crankset. They are made from 7000 series aluminum and feature a lovely and durable anodized finish. - BCD: 144 - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
- 4mm-thick 7075 aluminum
$79.99 - $99.99
The Pursuit Special is All-City's addition to the pantheon of high end track chainrings. They were designed in house by track racers for track racers and are optimized for weight, stiffness, and engagement. These beauties are cnc’d in the USA and utilize a proprietary tooth profile for smooth and quiet operation. The 49-52’s utilize a solid body design with reliefs in the back for weight savings, while the 46-48’s have full cutouts. In sticking with the theme of their aluminum track bike, the Thunderdome, All-City named these rings after Mad Max’s car, the Pursuit Special. - Material: 7000 Series Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Single
These CNC’d lovelies will work just fine in a multi-ring setup, but they’re not equipped with shift ramps or pins, which makes them perfect for single-ring drivetrains. - Longevity, performance, and quiet operation - Material: CNC-machined 7075-T6 Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: 8-, 9-, or 10-speed compatible
$94.99 - $99.99
Named for a 17-year Minneapolis messenger veteran, Tim Gellerman, whose messenger call name was 3.14 (Pi). The 314 Messenger ring is manufactured from the same high-grade, 7000-series alloy as the All-City 612 Track ring, but fits 130mm B.C.D. cranks. - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
The radical look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
$120.99 - $134.00
Mud and moving parts are enemies in the sport of cyclocross. That's why SRAM decided they were going to simplify things. Remove the front derailleur, increase the range of the cassette, make dropped chains a thing of the past, and you've got a cross drivetrain worthy of hammering. SRAM's CX1 X-Sync Chain Ring is an integral part of that system. It mates to 110 BCD cranks and features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain. It's also specially designed with mud clearing in mind to keep your rig light and fast. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 38T to the flat-out 46T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or course.
$94.99 - $107.99
Take your chain retention to the quiet, simple, light level with SRAM's X01 X-Sync Chain Ring. It features SRAM's X-Sync narrow/wide tooth profiles to securely hold a chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide required! A variety of sizes ranging from 30T to 38T let you dial in your rig for your ride. The unique chainring design allows you to slide the ring over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required. Available in 94mm BCD for SRAM's X1 cranks, or 104mm BCD to convert your standard crank to a single-ring system.
$124.99 - $126.00
SRAM's XX1 X-Sync Chain Ring mates perfectly to SRAM's XX1 crank. It features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide necessary. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 28T to the hard-man humbling 38T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or terrain. The unique chainring design allows you to slide slide over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required.
$134.00 - $140.00
SRAM's Red road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting, too.
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. Shifting pins and ramped teeth deliver precision shifting, too.
- Simple but effective upper chain guide for 1x9/10sp applications - Captive hardware for easy installation and adjustment - Adjustable for 49.5-50.5mm chainlines - BB, ISCG, ISCG-05, E-type and Direct Mount (Shimano) mounting options - Fits 32-42t rings - 55-65g
- Double shiftrings work only in their intended combinations - 36t works only with 22t - 38t works only with 24t - 9 or 10-speed compatible
- Ultralight bashring for light duty, not designed for high impact - 1/8" thick chainring is ideal for singlespeed bikes - Anodized and laser etched
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - 0.5mm step on both sides of teeth profile to retain chain - Deep recess chainring nut interface for better clearance - BCD: 104mm - Speed: 1 x 8/9/10
$24.99 - $50.99
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with machined ramps deliver smooth shifting - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics
The SRAM X-Sync STEEL 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-SYNC technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11 - Material: Steel - Ring Position/Type: Single - Weight: 110 grams (32t), 96 grams (30t),
- Guidering M to fit any 4x104mm BCD crank - Dual width "M" (narrow/wide) tooth profile engages the chain securely even at extreme angles - 7075-T6 aluminum construction optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming -1mm swappable chainline
- Ultralight bashring for light duty: not designed for high impact - 1/8" thick chainring is ideal for single-chainring Cyclocross bikes - Anodized and laser-etched
- Patent pending, low weight, high strength, impact absorbing design - Captured aluminum inserts eliminate over-tightening of chainring bolts - Embossed chrome badging - BCD: 4 x 104 - Not compatible with pre-09 E-13 chainguides. 87g (36t)
- The only bash guards offering protection for 2x and 1x drivetrains with odd BCDs - Anodized with laser etched graphics, CNC machined 6061 T-6 aluminum construction and includes custom mounting hardware - 120BCD: XX/XO/X9/X7 2x cranks - 88BCD: XTR M985 2
$40.99 - $50.99
- CNC-machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum - For singlespeed & 1X drivetrains - Cut from .160" material for strength and long life - For use with 9 or 10-speed drivetrains - Anodized with laser-etched graphics
$23.99 - $166.99
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$94.99 - $107.99
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. - Can be used with Eagle 12 speed or SRAM 11 speed chains - Direct mount rings with 3mm offset fit Boost geometry Eagle cranks; direct mount rings with 6mm offset fit traditional geometry Eagle cranks and GXP spindle XX1, X01, X0, X1 and X9 cranks
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
- 0.316" thick stainless steel for durability
Page 1 of 2 Next page