With its 29" wheels, monster-sized PK Ripper inspired frame, and blue and chrome colorway, the Big Ripper is undoubtedly the biggest and baddest BMX bike in the world. Throw in the SE Racing Bear Trap pedals, Big Honkin’ cruiser bars, Cowboy Cut forks, and new Lightning Bolt padset, and it’s obvious that the Big Ripper rules the streets.
$409.00 - $409.99
Haro's Downtown is the perfect entry into the BMX world. It features a tough high-tensile steel frame with internal head tube, Mid BB shell, and welded seat clamp. Its steel fork and 8.25-inch rise handlebar are equally rugged, and get you poised for your next run-up with confidence. The stout, chromoly 3-piece crank comes with 25/9 gearing for plenty of speed going into the set and plenty of clearance under the sprocket. All that speed is transferred through smooth-rolling and durable wheels that are wrapped with Kenda Kontacts that stick the landing every time. The lightweight Downtown platform is built for flow and style with a straight cable rear brake, so you can focus on learning the next trick.
WeThePeople serves up Justice with a bit of attitude on the side. Borrowing features from pro-level bikes, this shredder's frame comes in two sizes with chromoly down tube, top tube, and chainstays for boosted strength. The chainstays and seatstays are tapered for added compliance while trimming weight. SaltPlus Sting tires encase their 36-hole rims which are powered by tubular chromo cranks turning a 26/9 drivetrain. It has a 9-inch rise bar bolted to a Salt Comp stem, an Eclat Talon brake to scrub speed, and a set of pegs to round out the equipment on this carefully assembled masterpiece.
Premium's Subway is a no-nonsense street shredder built for next-level performance. You get a chromoly downtube frame with an integrated head tube and seat clamp, and removable brake and cable mounts to keep your rig looking fresh. Fully sealed Alienation PBR rims wrapped in Premium CK 2.4-inch rubber deliver superior traction and stability, and 3-piece cranks turn 25/9 gearing via a sealed mid bottom bracket for quick acceleration and durability. Premium Team grips, Kinetic platform pedals, and a Fat Capitol pivotal seat complete the build.
Haro's Shredder 18 is perfect for young riders graduating from a smaller bike, but who aren't quite ready for a 20-incher. The step-through steel frame shakes off the knocks of childhood. They've got both a hand brake and a coaster brake, perfect for getting the hang of braking.
$600.00 - $675.00
Haro's Midway is built for up-and-coming riders to polish their skills. A chromoly main triangle, internal headset and Mid bottom bracket puts this frame in the league with the big boys. The handlebar is sized with the frame, so the 20.5-inch top tube gets an 8.25-inch bar and the 21-incher gets an 8.5-inch bar. The 3-piece chromoly cranks power sturdy aluminum rims wrapped in Haro La Mesa tires for grip on every surface, and Haro Recycled plastic pedals save weight as well as your shins. The lightweight Midway platform is built for flow and speed with a straight cable rear brake and with two different sizes, you can score a bike that fits your height, and your style as well.
The 26" Blocks Flyer comes in at a perfect time and place for the growing #SEBIKESLIFE movement. This unique ride is built with a 6061 aluminum frame, Landing Gear forks, 26" wheels, SE Bikes padset, Rad Plate and Wheelie pegs. And you can’t miss the crazy colors throughout that will make a screaming statement on the streets.
WeThePeople is no ordinary company, and the Curse is no ordinary bike. The Curse is perfect for first timers and smaller riders with a short 20.25-inch top tube and tight chainstays that makes handling easy and lessens the learning curve. It comes with legit specs like a steel frame with a cromo down tube, 25/9 gearing with a cassette, and even 3-piece cromo cranks. Throw in nice details like a SaltPlus U-brake, Salt pegs, and Eclat plastic pedals and this thing has street cred right outta the shop.
Giant's Motr 20 is a force to be reckoned with. This little shredder is ready for the streets, trails, and anywhere else your kid can motor along. With a lightweight aluminum frame, sick moto-style steel fork, adjustable-reach hand brake and rear coaster brake, this ripper is ready. Of course, it's got shin-friendly plastic pedals and comes with a kickstand and bell, too!
Get your future shredder into the excitement of BMX aboard Haro's Leucadia 16. The sturdy, high-tensile steel frame and fork, and just-right 16-inch wheels are tough enough for anything your kid can throw at them. Stiff chromoly cranks put all that budding power into the next trick or make for some fast hot laps around the neighborhood, and the grippy Kenda tires work great on a variety of surfaces. The 990 brakes grab tight for safe stops and the occasional awesome skid. Features: - Hi-ten 16" freestyle frame with welded seat clamp - Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs - Hi-ten 7" bars with Haro alloy top load stem - Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 135mm cranks with loose ball USA BB - 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver - Kenda Kontact tires 16 x 2.25" front and rear - Haro padded fully adjustable seat
Your little speedster will cruise to school and ride the trails in style with Norco's Rise 20 BMX. It features a great-riding Norco steel frame and fork, 20-inch wheels, and quality components designed to handle years of fun. Plus, it comes with a low-maintenance one-speed drivetrain and sure-stopping linear-pull brakes for total control and confidence.
Just like the sessions they were designed to dominate, Norco’s Dirt/Street bikes are all about progression. Rider-inspired geometry is wrapped up in exceptionally stiff, sturdy and lightweight frames – so the Two50 delivers competition-level ride characteristics and long-term durability. Short chainstays, low standover, dialed head angles, and low BBs make the Two50 confident, highly maneuverable, and super fun to ride. Build it up with your favorite parts and prepare to launch.
Bringing WeThePeople quality to an even lower price point, the Nova gets upgraded with 2.35" Salt Tracer tires, the Pro front load stem, and two incredible color options. A short 20" top tube and 13.2" chainstay keeps the Nova nimble and easy to maneuver for first-time riders, while 25-9 gearing and mid padded combo seat give it the same feel as our pro-level bikes. You’ll be hard to find an entry-level bike that packs as much punch as the Nova. - Shorter geometry makes it the perfect first 20" BMX bike for younger riders - 25-9 gearing - Fatter 2.35" tires, front and rear - Sealed Mid BB
Up your BMX bag of tricks with Haro's Downtown DLX. The Downtown series features a strong high-tensile steel frame and fork and 8.25-inch rise handlebar. It is offered in both 19.5- and 20.3-inch frame for a perfect fit. The stout, chromoly 3-piece cranks power a high-clearance 25/9 gearing and the alloy wheels are wrapped with cushy Kenda Kontacts. Plus, the tech-oriented Downtown DLX comes with all the goodies you need — a front 990 brake, a cable detangler, and pegs on all four corners.
- 100% crmo frame with butted top and down tubes, tapered stays, Mid BB shell, integrated head tube, integrated seat clamp and removable brake and cable mounts - 20.5" or 21" top tube - Premium loose ball plastic pedals - Premium Fat Capitol seat with alloy Pivotal post - Premium CK tires 2.4" front and rear - Fully sealed wheels with Samsara front and rear double-wall rims and female axle front and rear hubs - 28/9 gearing with alloy sprocket - Premium “1948" Three-piece crmo 175mm 48-spline cranks with sealed Mid BB - 100% crmo bars 8.50" (on 20.5") or 8.75" (on 21") with Premium Sub-10 CNC alloy top load stem - 100% crmo fork with internal threaded CNC 1 piece steer tube and tapered legs - KMC half link chain
- Crmo down tube frame with Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and integrated seat clamp - Internal threaded crmo steer tube fork with hi-ten tapered legs - Hi-ten bars 8.50" (on 20" and 20.5") or 8.75" (on 21") with Premium alloy front load stem - Three-piece crmo 175mm 8-spline cranks with sealed Mid BB - 25/9 gearing - Fully sealed wheels with Alienation PBR rims - Premium CK tires 2.4" front and rear - Premium padded seat with built-in alloy post - Premium loose ball plastic pedals
A duplicate of Dennis Enarson's pro bike, Haro's SD is everything you expect a ready-to-soar street bike to be. The 100% chromoly frame features tapered stays, an hourglass Mid bottom bracket shell, and welded seat clamp, while the chromoly fork features tapered legs and an internally threaded CNC steerer tube for strength and steering precision. Haro's beefy double-wall rims take a pounding, grippy Demolition tires shine on the street or in the park, and the free-coaster rear hub lets you progress to the limits of your imagination. A micro drivetrain and super stiff 2-piece cranks boost you up to speed for the next set. Top it all off with a chromoly handlebar, pedals, and seat from Demolition, and the streets are yours for the taking.
- Full hi-ten frame with welded seat clamp and 20.5-inch top tube - Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs - Hi-ten bars 8.25-inch with Premium alloy front load stem - 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 175mm cranks with loose ball USA BB - 25/9 gearing - Kenda Kontact tires 2.25-inch front and rear - Premium padded fully adjustable seat
- Full Hi-ten frame with integrated head tube and integrated seat clamp, mid BB shell and 20.5-inch top tube - Premium padded one piece seat with built-in alloy post - Premium CK tires 2.4-inch front and rear - Alloy front hub with alloy sealed bearing rear hub - 25/9 gearing - 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 175mm cranks with sealed mid BB - Premium team grips - Hi-ten 8.75-inch bars with Premium alloy top load stem - Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs - Premium kinetic plastic pedals
Haro's Plaza is what you get when Haro's 30+ years of experience is applied to meet the needs of a pro-quality bike. It’s built around Haro's full chromoly frame and tapered-leg fork, with a spec sheet that reads like your wishlist. The Haro double-wall rims are sturdy, spin on sealed hubs, front and rear, and are encased in fat Haro tires. A female front axle gives you all the strength and stiffness with less weight, and Haro’s Lineage CNC top-load stem classes up the cockpit. Clenched in the jaws of that lightweight clamp, you’ll find a full-chromoly bar, sized to the bike with an 8.75-inch rise for 20.5-inch frame and an 9-inch rise for a 21-inch frame. Detangler mounts are there if you want them, and the ability to remove the posts and cable mount keep this rig light and clean looking. Plus, with two different frame sizes, you get a bike that fits your style.
Get into the excitement of BMX aboard Haro's Leucadia DLX. The sturdy, high-tensile steel frame and fork, and street-ruling 20-inch wheels take to the air and are tough enough for the landings. Stiff chromoly cranks put all your power into the next trick, and the grippy Kenda tires work great on a variety of surfaces. The 990 brakes rein things in when you need to scrub a little speed, so you nail the launch and bullseye the landing. And, the Leucadia DLX is equipped with a rotor and a full set of pegs, so it’s ready for any trick you have in your bag.
- 100% CrMo frame with integrated head tube, mid BB shell, integrated seat clamp and removable brake and cable mounts – 20.5-inch or 21-inch top tube - Premium Fat Capitol seat with alloy pivotal post - Premium CK tires 2.4-inch front and rear - Fully sealed wheels with Samsara front and rear double-wall rims and female axle front hub - 28/9 gearing with alloy sprocket - Premium "1948" three-piece CrMo 175mm 48-spline cranks with sealed mid BB - Premium team grips - 100% Cro bars 8.75-inch (on 20.5-inch) or 9-inch (on 21-inch) with premium Sub-10 CNC alloy top load stem - 100% Cro fork with internal threaded CNC 1 piece steer tube and tapered legs - Premium team grips
- Premium CrMo downtube frame with integrated head tube, mid BB shell, integrated seat clamp and removable brake and cable mounts – 20.5-inch or 21-inch top tube - Premium Fat Capitol pivotal seat - Premium CK tires 2.4-inch front and rear - Fully sealed wheels with Alienation PBR rims - 25/9 gearing - Three-piece CrMo 175mm 8-spline cranks with sealed mid BB - Premium team grips - 8.75-inch (on 20.5-inch) or 9-inch (on 21-inch) with premium top load stem - Internal threaded CrMo steer tube fork with hi-ten tapered legs - Premium kinetic plastic pedals
When BMX is life you can't afford to ride sub-par bikes. Premium's La Vida gives you a 100% chromoly frame and fork for superior strength and lightness, and pairs it to a fully sealed Samsara wheelset wrapped in Premium CK 2.4-inch tires for ultimate response and control everywhere you ride. 3-piece chromoly cranks turn 28/9 gearing via a sealed mid bottom bracket, and full chromoly bars are sized right for all-around riding. Premium Team grips, Fat Capitol pivotal seat, Kinetic plastic pedals, and a rear brake with removable mounts finish this top-tier whip.
When it's time to make the jump to full-size BMX, the Shredder Pro 20 DLX has all the right ingredients. A hi-ten steel frame with 20.3-inch top tube puts full-size handling at the forefront, and 7.5-inch bars, 25/9 micro gearing, and 20 x 2.25-inch tires follow suit. Add front and rear alloy brakes, four pegs, and a gyro and you've got a core freestyle bike that looks as legit as it rides.
Page 1 of 1