Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
$9.99 - $132.59
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$44.99 - $45.49
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
$36.99 - $37.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
- For cleaning, drying, and polishing - Split-fiber technology increases surface area for better absorbency - Machine washable - Reduces chance of surface damage - Luxury deep pile
The Classic Chain Drive is Lezyne's ultimate, shop-quality chain breaker. Incredibly robust steel body, ergonomic driver, and classic wood handle. Innovative, adjustable design works with any style of chain. Hardened steel breaker pin, with extra pin stored in handle. Elegant, yet functional design.
This tool set consists of 4 / 5 / 6Nm TorqSockets that will work with any mini tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen wrench). Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. A carry case neatly stores three preset TorqSockets (4 / 5 / 6Nm) and the 5 most popular tool bits (3 / 4 / 5 mm hex & T20 / T25 Torx). - Added Feature: Rubber Strap, Carry case - Functions: 15 - Allen Bits: 3/4/5 mm - Tool Material: Hardened steel - Torx Bits: T20 / T25 - Torque Value: 4/5/6 Nm - Size: 8.2 x 5.1 x 2.7 cm / 3.2” x 2” x 1.1” - Weight: 130 grams
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
- Shop quality tools use magnets to attach to the compact carrying frame - Features a CO2 inflator head and chain breaker - Driver bits attach to a 1/4" Driver on the Y-tool - Includes 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hexes, Torx T10 And T25, Phillips and flat screwdriver, spoke wrenches - 260G
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
TorqSocket kit works with any mini-tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen key). Applies correct torque on component bolts for safety and to prevent damage to carbon parts. - Includes 3,4.5mm hex bits, T20 & 25 Torx - Packaged in own carrying case - Material: Hardened steel - Size: 2.1" x 2" x 0.9" - Weight: 75g
Pedro's Tool Station includes 13 professional-quality Pedro's tools covering a wide array of common repairs and adjustments. Designed for public use, all tools are permanently tethered to the steel back panel with extra-long stainless steel cables. The tools are stored in our Burrito Tool Wrap with a protective weather-resistant flap. Three spare cables and crimp sets are included and can be used to add extra tools, a floor pump, or to facilitate replacement of tools if necessary. The Tool Station also features 4 mounting holes which are keyhole shaped to allow easy removal and re-installation if desired. Additionally, the central mounting holes are spaced to fit standard steel sign posts if a free-standing setup is preferred. - 6-Pack Chain Tool - Chain Tool and three-way spoke wrench (includes 2 Spare Pin/Screws) - Folding Hex Wrench Set - 1.5-6mm sizes - Pro T/L Hex Wrench - 8mm - Y Wrench-T10,T25,T30 sizes - Tire Levers - Yellow Pair - Pro Pedal Wrench - #2 Phillips Screwdriver - 5.5mm Flat Blade Screwdriver - Toothbrush - Drivetrain brush Chain Checker Plus - Chain wear check tool, chain hook tool, and chainring nut wrench - Adjustable Wrench-10" - Trixie - 8, 9, 10, 15mm Box, Bottle, Cog Lockring
- Totally 40 functions: - 04C2 Crank remover - 09C1 Freewheel tool for Shimano CS compatible cassettes - 33S1 15mm pedal wrench - 35V8 8x200mm hex key wrench with coating - 28P1 PH1 Philips screwdriver - 28S6 S6 Flathead screwdriver - 25H6 6" forged adjustable wrench - D8D4 Adapter (8mm to 1/2" Drive) - 12F8 Precise 8-groove spoke tool, for 10-15G - 11F3 Crank adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II compatible - 53S3 Multi-speed freewheel turner - 61A3 Chain tool, for 7~10 speed chains - 56E6 Glueless patch AirDam - 64P3 POM tire levers, set of 3 pcs - 39H4 9x10mm open end wrench - 97T1 "Star-8" T-9x10x15x20x25x27x30x40 Star Keys - 97Y1 "Mighty-7" 2x2.5x3x4x5x6mm Hex Keys, T-25 star key
The Nano TorqBar is the slimmest preset torque wrench available, but don’t let its size deceive you. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Includes preset TorqBit and the 5 most popular tool bits (3/4/5mm hex & T20/T25 Torx).
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Assembly kit for 3T forks. Kit comprises: - Sandpaper - Sleeve - Top screw - Brake mount nut - Top cap carbon - Assembly adhesive - Preparation items
Page 1 of 29 Next page