Adding the Adaptor Chain frame lock chain to your ABUS frame lock is a way to double your bike’s protection against theft. In the 2.0 version of the chain, the loop ring is additionally covered with a coating to protect it from scratches.
The Adaptor Chain 2.0 frame lock chain from ABUS makes it particularly easy to make your bicycle twice as secure: All you have to do is place the chain around a fixed object, pull the end with the lock through the ring on the chain and attach it to the frame lock housing or the Alarmbox 2.0. You will not need another key, nor will you need to lock the shackle separately. Thanks to the special coating on the ring, the paintwork of the bicycle remains protected when it is connected. The Adaptor Chain 2.0 connecting chain fits all ABUS frame locks with additional lock housing as well as the Alarmbox 2.0.
- Connection chain with IvyTex textile sleeve to protect against damage to paintwork
- Plugs into ABUS frame locks and Alarmbox 2.0
- 6mm square profile chain links made out of hardened steel alloy
- Hydrophobic IvyTex cover repels dirt and moisture
- Various options for connecting to fixed objects or linking multiple bicycles
|Black / 100mm||04003318953606||95360||ABU34424389K|
|Black / 130mm||04003318953668||95366||ABU34990429K|
|Black / 85mm||04003318953699||95369||ABU33622314K|