- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
$246.99 - $289.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
- Casual sneaker type cycling shoe to suit your everyday bike life - Hidden inner shank plate transfers power to the pedals - Shock absorbing EVA mid sole maximizes walking comfort - Easy cleat installation - Optimized for SPD and Shimano CLICK'R pedal systems - Black and Navy come in Suede upper - Olive and Orange come in Suede/Mesh upper
$23.99 - $79.99
Shimano 105 5703 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on triple cranksets.
$27.99 - $30.99
Shimano Altus M310 shifters for 3x7 or 3x8 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - Stainless steel shift cables included
$47.99 - $53.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
The Shimano GRX BL-RX812 in-line brake lever delivers greater rider control for mixed-terrain riding thanks to Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes. The hydraulic disc sub brake lever offers reliable and accessible braking in more positions and allows for quick access while riding upright on the tops of the handlebar. - Quickly brake when riding upright - More confident and accessible braking from multiple positions - Less fatigue on long tours
Shimano's Acera rear derailleur makes use of advanced designs that make it shift better and last longer. HyperGlide technology results in faster shifting, and Double Servo technology utilizes a double servo-panta mechanism that enables the rear derailleur to track perfectly to each shift and maintain an optimum distance from each sprocket. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 45t - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 9-speed
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
$539.99 - $549.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
Shimano's CX50 Cantilever Brakes are here to scrub speed and guide you through the technical sections. Whether you're feathering the brakes before a corner or stopping on a dime, high braking power with smooth modulation is right under your hands. These brakes feature tons of clearance, so no matter how thick the mud gets your wheels will spin freely. Post-mount brake pads with conical washers are incredibly easy to adjust and let you tune brake performance to suit your rims and riding style.
Shimano's unbelievable Di2 technology has made the leap to the trails with their XTR Di2 drivetrain. This rear derailleur features all of the race-day performance you've come to expect from XTR, and the unrivaled stability, speed, and performance of an electronic drivetrain. Since there aren't any cables to stretch or housing to create friction, shift performance stays amazingly perfect, delivering flawless shifts any time, under any condition. System communication with the front derailleur eliminates chain rub and, if you prefer, the rear derailleur can be optimized to use Shimano's Synchronized Shift technology.
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
• 20% lighter rear shifts • Consistently stable shifting • RD new shadow design with optimized slant design • New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology • Longer lever body • Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation • I-spec II • Model Number : SL-M8000-I • Series : DEORE XT • Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus • Rear speeds : 11-speed • Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available • Instant Release : Yes • Multi Release : Yes • 2-way Release : Yes • Optical Gear Display : NO • Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 • Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride. - Double or Triple: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Shifter Style: Thumb - Weight: 280 grams
$484.99 - $514.99
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
Page 1 of 24 Next page