The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
This lightweight, small mirror from Blackburn adheres directly to your helmet for a great rearview to make all your rides safer. It can be removed in seconds, too.
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
- Easy installation and angle adjustment - 3-inch diameter - Compatible with most handlebars
Blackburn's Multi Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. Plus, it's designed to eliminate rattles and shakes so your view is motion-blur-free.
Increase your on-bike safety with Selle Italia's Eyelink Panorama Mirror. It adds very little weight and a lot of benefit—keeping you from having to turn your head to look behind you. - View: wide-angle panoramic - Weight: 75 grams - Size: 125 × 178mm - Mirror thickness: 2mm
Blackburn's Road Mirror mounts to any road-brake lever, so you have a clear view of what's behind and can stay safe. The included adjustable mounting hardware helps eliminate rattles and shakes, too, so the image is sharp and easy to see.
- Easy installation and adjustment - Compatible with 17.8 - 19mm inner diameter bars
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
- Screw-on expending plug designed to stay tightly in place - Easily folds away to facilitate transportation and storage - Tool-free adjustment - Compatible with most handlebars
- Easy installation and adjustment - Clamp fits 22 – 26mm diameter handlebars
- Convex shape for wide field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
- Offers a detailed close-up field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
- Tool-free installation and adjustment - Compatible with 19 – 22mm inner diameter bars
- Mounts quickly and easily to any helmet - Telescoping and articulating arm adjusts to fit almost any helmet style - Shatter-proof mirror
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is sturdy and sure to last through heavy duty riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you. This scratch resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
Specifically designed to quickly and easily fit on all mountain bike handlebars, Blackburn's Mountain Mirror features a premium-quality convex mirror for a wide, clear view. Plus, the mirror's vibration-damping arm helps prevent blurring.
Yes, it’s still available. Once the most popular mirror in the world. Every week we get a call from someone in Nepal, Timbuktu or Colorado who loves this product. Only fits older style brake levers which have the brake cable coming out of the end of the lever as shown in the photo. The mirror is a 3? round, convex
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
Page 1 of 1