Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Heavy Duty Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 16 to 20 inches and are made from steel so they are tough enough to move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
Fun handlebar-mount streamers. - Quick and easy installation
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds. - The Wald Training Wheels fit 16- to 26-inch bicycles. - The Wald Training Wheels support riders up to 125 pounds.
Adjustable to fit 16" - 24" bicycles - Ideal for kids bikes with derailleurs - Designed for NUTTED rear axles - Does not fit QR axles (note: QR axles can be changed to NUTTED style) - Includes threaded rear axle extender - 125lb weight capacity
- Ultra-heavy-duty construction - Fits nutted rear axles - Adjustable to fit 12" - 20" wheels - 100lb weight capacity - For use on single speed bikes
- Lets your child bring their stuffed animal safely along for the ride - Seat is for carrying stuffed animals only (NOT children) - Strong plastic construction - Attaches to seat-stay bridge
$139.99 - $161.99
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 12 to 20 inches so you can move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Help your child learn how to ride without breaking your back - Attaches to the seatpost of the bike - Fits seaposts 25.4 – 32mm in diameter
Page 1 of 1